Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Just an update!

Congratulations to all if you have secured your place for University this year especially through Clearing!
This Clearing has been eventful to say the least... Our schools are filling up their places for recruitment this year. I must admit and say that it is a very different Clearing as opposed to the previous year. I have had to deal with a lot of disappointed callers this year because their exam results did not play the part. I have tried my best to ensure alternative arrangements were made e.g. foundation degrees etc.
Please wait for offer emails to be sent out before you select institutions and courses on UCAS track. The offer email will have clear instructions on what you need to do. I have experienced high volumes of queries regarding this issue. It delays the process even more... If you are unsure call us!!!
If we are your firm choice and we are yet to make a decision on your place please bare with us. If you have not met your point requirements then it might be the case whereby you are going to be offered an alternative course. However, I must stress that this is not guaranteed.
Hope this helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment